Friday, 28 September 2018
The Pity Party
I wonder sometimes why people feel it's necessary to put all their personal business out into the universe on Facebook.
I so wish, when things turn sour, folks would avoid the pity party where they blame others, and pat themselves on the back for being strong. They need only acknowledge their part as a misstep. Try to learn the lesson intended. Acknowledge everyone goes through the same setbacks.
I'm not a cold person. But dishing out daily doses of pity is not my calling. It's monotonous to hear people regularly complain about the wrongs they suffer. Every day saying they are getting over it, yet still posting "pity me" comments. It would be nice, if they could move onward - quietly. Constant whining garners little sympathy and like the boy who cried "wolf, when something major happens and they need a friend to listen, well ... friends have the right to run in the other direction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment